Europe - Heart of the Alps - Southside - Going Austria!
- Arrival to Family working farm, located beautifully in Carinthia:
Going by Car: From Germany: München-Salzburg-Villach
Across the Tauern-Autobahn (A 10) to Carinthia and than you take
the Exit Villach-Ossiachersee to Feldkirchen 28 km, in Feldkirchen until after the 3rd Traffic-control turn left into the Gurktalbundesstraße (B 93). (ca. 10 km!)
After the signpost "Wabl" turn right to "Kerschdorf"!
After two km turn left to "Kerschdorf " (And than watch for signs "Kerschdorferhof" - keep to the right!)
Going by Car: From Vienna: Süd-Autobahn (A 2) to Klagenfurt / Carinthia and than you take the Exit: Klagenfurt-Nord to Feldkirchen 24 km.
In Feldkirchen turn right the Gurktalbundesstraße (B 93). (ca. 10 km!) After the signpost "Wabl" turn right to "Kerschdorf"!
After two km turn left to "Kerschdorf"! (And than watch for signs "Kerschdorfer Hof" - keep to the right!)
- Traveling by Plane to Carinthia (Austria):
Nearest Airport: Klagenfurt-Annabichl (40 km from our organic Farm). We organize the Transfer to our Farm!!
If You give us your Flight arrival-time in Klagenfurt, we will pick up you personally!
- Travel by train to Carinthia - Austria:
The nearest Train-Station: Feldkirchen in Carinthia (10 km from our farm). If You give us your arrival-time in Feldkirchen, we will pick up you personally!
If You have no Access-Train from Villach or St. Veit /Glan to Feldkirchen, than we organize a Transfer vor You to our farm!
- Please visit our Contact us page, where you will find our Enquiry Form along with Address, Email and Telephone Number. You can also find our Contact details at the foot of every page.
Mit Google Maps finden Sie zu uns:
- "The Human is, what our farm is about".
Our beautiful farm has been organic for more than fifteen years!
We are growing our own produces (apples, pears, plums, cherries, currants, blackberries, pumpkins, own grain, meadows, meat from cows and pigs of our farm, eggs, and a garden with vegetable and herbs and many flowers)
- Organic farm holidays for family summer:
- Running an organic farm means more work, higher risk, lower yields and better knowledge about the causes and affects in agriculture! But we think it is very important to add value to our world!
- The spirit of our organic farm is caring for the planet worth wide, the land, the plants, the animals - and the human!
- Working, non smoking on our beautiful countryside :
- It´s a paradise for anyone,who loves the woods and fields, meadows and vegetarian foods of our sustainable nature!
- Surrounded by river valleys, our organic farm offers also working farm breaks for oversea visitors!
[ top ]